When you choose Vail Cascade for your wedding, you'll work with our wedding specialist who has the experience, creativity and commitment to help you design your wedding ceremony and reception just the way you've always imagined.
At every step of the process - from planning through your special day - your wedding specialist will be with you, ensuring that everything you envision turns out to be perfect.
To learn more about wedding packages, menus, enhancements and services, call the hotel's wedding specialist, Dilyana Glandon at 970.479.7004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leading up to your wedding day, your wedding specialist will:
- Act as your primary hotel contact, answering any questions and providing suggestions along the way
- Consult with you on all food and beverage selections, including your wedding cake
- Detail your banquet event order, outlining the event specifics
- Create an estimate of charges, outlining your financial commitments
- Personally oversee the bride and groom's room reservation
- Recommend outside special event professionals (music, floral, photography, officiating, invitations and more)
- Work with you to organize and coordinate your ceremony rehearsal
- Confirm details with any of your contracted vendors
- Create a timeline for your entire wedding day
On your wedding day, your wedding specialist will:
- Liaise with your family, bridal party, band/DJ, florist, photographer and other vendors
- Ensure everyone has his or her corsages, bouquets and boutonnieres
- Oversee ceremony and reception setup, food preparation and other hotel operations
- Arrange ceremony programs, place cards, favors and any personal items
- Coordinate your ceremony by arranging the bridal party, assisting the bride with dress, cueing music and more
- Coordinate your reception events from the introduction to the cutting of the cake
Following your wedding, your wedding specialist will:
- Collect and deliver all wedding gifts and personal items
- Review banquet checks for accuracy prior to completing your final bill