Mountain Amenities & Services
Vail Cascade caters to skiers and snowboarders by offering a variety of professional services, including:
- On-site Chairlift - Chair 20 is right outside the east doors on the lobby level of the hotel. Hours of operation are 8:30am-3:30pm. The lift only operates during the winter and opens/closes depending on snow conditions and weather.
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access - Ski-out access is available through the use of Chair 20 on the east side of the hotel. Ski-in access is available via the Cascade Way (a beginner trail) or via Simba (an intermediate trail) on the west edge of Vail Mountain. You can also ride Chair 20 down from the Simba Trail to Vail Cascade.
- Ski Concierge - Nightly storage of skis, snowboards and boots. Located by the chairlift on the east side of the hotel, the Ski Concierge is open from 8am-6:30pm.
- Ski Rentals, Equipment, Accessories and Tuning - On-site ski equipment rental, tuning and boot warming at the hotel's on-site full service ski shop, Charter Sports.
- Skier Shuttle - Every 10-20 minutes, the Vail Cascade shuttle runs to and from Lionshead and Vail Village. This complimentary shuttle operates 7 days a week. Hours change by season.
It's great to be a kid at Vail Cascade! Children ages 5-12 are invited to take part in fun and exciting daily activities through our year-round Cascade KidVenture program. Each activity is supervised by the hotel staff and designed to be both entertaining and educational.
For more information and to make advance reservations, please contact our Recreation Department at 970.476.7400.