Resort Fact Sheet
Vail Cascade is located in Cascade Village alongside breathtaking Gore Creek, 30 minutes from Eagle Airport and two hours from Denver International Airport.
Hotel Service Charge, Parking Fee & Check-in/Check-out Times
In addition to guestroom rates and taxes, there is a daily hotel service charge of $27 per hotel room, per night, or a hotel charge of 7.5% of the nightly rate for condominiums.
The hotel charge includes:
- Ski-in/ski-out access to Vail Mountain with onsite Chair 20 chairlift
- Private ski concierge services including overnight ski storage
- Access to Aria Athletic Club & Spa, the hotel's award-winning sports, fitness and wellness facility
- Shuttle service to Lionshead and Vail Villages
- In-room coffee and tea service (hotel only)
- Local telephone access, credit card and 800 access calls made from the guest room
- Incoming faxes
- High-speed internet access in guest rooms, meeting rooms and public areas of the hotel
PARKING (non-ski season)
Valet parking is currently $25.00 per vehicle, per night. Self parking is complimentary. Self parking capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
PARKING (ski season)
Self parking is $18.00 per vehicle, per night and valet parking is currently $25.00 per vehicle, per night. Self parking capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
These charges are separate and distinct from the room rate and from taxes. Hotel service charges, parking fees and taxes may be subject to change.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Hotel check-in time: 4:00pm
- Hotel check-out time: 11:00am
- Condo check-in time: 4:00pm
- Condo check-out time: 10:00am
Guest room Amenities
- Wired/wireless High-speed Internet access
- Dual-line cordless phones with data ports and voicemail
- 42-inch flat screen television
- In-room movies and video games
- Overstuffed pillows
- Sumptuous down comforters and pillow-topped mattress
- Spacious working environment
- AM/FM clock radio with CD or iPod player
- Air conditioning
- Environmentally-friendly bath products
- Plush cotton robes
- Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Ample storage space
- Mini refrigerator
- In-room safe
- Many rooms with outdoor balconies or patios
- Traveling with your dog? Call 800.282.4183 for more information or click here to review our Dog Policy & Waiver (only applicable to hotel guest rooms)
- On-site chairlift, Chair 20, Cascade Village Lift*
- Ski concierge
- Heated infinity-edge pool overlooking Gore Creek
- Three outdoor hot tubs
- Retail shops including Charter Sports and Aria Boutique
- 78,000-square-foot fitness center, offering a wide variety of classes, personal training services, an indoor track and the latest in cardio equipment
- 10,000-square-foot world-renowned spa with 14 treatment rooms, couples treatment room and sanctuary offering over 50 treatments
- Herbal steam rooms and indoor hot tubs in Aria Athletic Club & Spa locker rooms
- Multiple dining options
- Cascade KidVenture - imaginative activities for children 5-12 (check back soon for our 2014-2015 winter schedule)
- Hiking, biking and tennis available on property
- Three indoor and three outdoor tennis courts
- Atwater on Gore Creek - Vail Cascade's signature restaurant offers creative American cuisine with Vail's largest selection of craft beer as well as seasonal, vegetarian and gluten-free menus.
- Fireside Bar - Cozy and relaxed, Fireside Bar serves everything from hand crafted beers and spiced cider to signature cocktails, wine and shared plates on our tapas-style menu.
- Cascade Village Market & Cafe - For delicious pastries, sandwiches and salads, the Market has an assortment of on-the-go bites, plus complimentary Wi-Fi.
- In-room dining is currently available to all hotel guests as well as to the condominiums and private residences until 9pm.
- 45,000 square feet of preeminent meeting space
- 19 meeting rooms, suites, conference rooms and ballrooms
- Conference center for large presentations
- Two seasonal outdoor pavilions in the Rocky Mountain Gardens
- 19,000-square-foot exhibit hall
- Destination coordinators
- Business center
- Airports: 30 minutes from Eagle Airport and two hours from Denver International
- Colorado Mountain Express shuttle is available from either airport, with advanced reservations required
For directions to Vail Cascade, go here.
Average Weather Temperatures
- Spring: High 50, Low 24
- Summer: High 75, Low 40
- Fall: High 52, Low 23
- Winter: High 30, Low 6
*Chair 20 operates only during the winter and opens/closes depending on snow conditions and weather.