Vail Cascade Condominiums Resort Fact Sheet
Vail Cascade Condominiums are located in Cascade Village alongside breathtaking Gore Creek, 30 minutes from Eagle Airport and two hours from Denver International Airport.
Condominium and Private Homes Service Charge, Parking Fees & Check-in/Check-out Times
In addition to accommodation rates and taxes, there is a daily service charge of 7.5% of the nightly rate for condominiums and vacation home rentals. Fees are subject to change.
The resort charge includes:
- Private ski concierge services including overnight ski storage
- Access to Aria Athletic Club & Spa, Vail's award-winning sports, fitness and wellness facility
- Shuttle service to Lionshead and Vail Villages
- Incoming faxes
- On-call door-to-door condominium and private homes shuttle service to hotel entrance and ski lift
PARKING (non-ski season)
Valet parking is currently $28.00 per vehicle, per night. Self parking is complimentary. Self parking capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
PARKING (ski season)
Self parking is $21.00 per vehicle, per night and valet parking is $28.00 per vehicle, per night. Self parking capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
These charges are separate and distinct from the room rate and from taxes. Service charges, parking fees and taxes may be subject to change.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
- Check-out time: 10:00am
- On-site chairlift, Chair 20, Cascade Village Lift*
- Ski concierge
- Heated infinity-edge pool overlooking Gore Creek (undergoing renovation April 17 - December 1, 2016)
- Three outdoor hot tubs (undergoing renovation April 17 - December 1, 2016)
- Retail shops
- 78,000-square-foot fitness center, offering a wide variety of classes, personal training services, an indoor track and the latest in cardio equipment
- 10,000-square-foot world-renowned spa with 14 treatment rooms, couples treatment room and sanctuary offering over 50 treatments
- Herbal steam rooms and indoor hot tubs in Aria Athletic Club & Spa locker rooms
- Multiple dining options (undergoing renovation April 17 - December 1, 2016)
- Hiking and biking available on property
- 45,000 square feet of preeminent meeting space
- 19 meeting rooms, suites, conference rooms and ballrooms
- Conference center for large presentations
- Two seasonal outdoor pavilions in the Rocky Mountain Gardens
- 19,000-square-foot exhibit hall
- Destination coordinators
- Business center
- Airports: 30 minutes from Eagle Airport and two hours from Denver International
- Colorado Mountain Express shuttle is available from either airport, with advanced reservations required
For directions to Vail Cascade Condominiums, go here.
Average Weather Temperatures
- Spring: High 50, Low 24
- Summer: High 75, Low 40
- Fall: High 52, Low 23
- Winter: High 30, Low 6
*Chair 20 operates only during the winter and opens/closes depending on snow conditions and weather.