Getting here is easy! Vail Cascade Condominiums is a convenient 35 minute drive from Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) or less than 2 hours from Denver International Airport (DEN).
- From DIA - Take I-70 West. Exit 176 (main Vail). At end of ramp, enter roundabout and go to the left under the Interstate. Enter the 2nd roundabout and turn right onto South Frontage Road (toward Lionshead). Follow the frontage road signs that direct you to the ‘Cascade Village.' The resort is approximately 1.75 miles on the left.
- From Eagle County Airport - Take I-70 East for approximately 30 minutes. Exit 173 (West Vail). Enter roundabout and follow signs to South Frontage Road/Vail Village/Lionshead. Follow the frontage road signs that direct you to the ‘Cascade Village.' The resort is located one mile on the right.
Planning to travel the I-70 corridor? Visit Go I-70 for the latest traffic information and road conditions.
COLORADO'S TRACTION LAW and PASSENGER VEHICLE CHAIN LAW
- To ensure safe travel on I-70 during the winter, CDOT will implement a Traction Law. Under a Traction Law, motorists will need to have either snow tires, tires with mud/snow (M/S) designation, or a four-wheel drive vehicle - all tires must have a minimum one-eight inch tread.
- During severe winter storms, CDOT will implement a Passenger Vehicle Chain Law. Under this law, every vehicle is required to have chains or an alternative traction device.
- Motorists driving with inadequate equipment during either of these laws could be fined.
- Facts on Traction and Passenger Vehicle Laws
- Chain Up Tips for Passenger Vehicles
Vail Air Transportation:
- Eagle County Regional Airport - Offers non-stop service from several major cities.
- Denver International Airport - Makes Vail easily accessible from originating cities worldwide
Vail Ground Transportation:
- Shuttle from Vail Cascade Condominiums to Vail and Lionshead, running in a continuous loop every 20 minutes from 7 a.m. to midnight, 7 days a week
- Airport shuttles from Denver International and Eagle County airports
- Free Town of Vail buses run regularly between the eastern end of Vail Village and the western end of Lionshead
- Private Taxi service 24 hours a day
- Limousine service available