New Direct Flights Announced for Winter Travel to Vail, Colorado!
Hoping to make the most of your trip to Vail this winter?
Limit your time traveling and maximize your time in the mountains with the introduction of several non-stop flights to the Eagle County airport located just 30 miles west of Vail. 12 major cities will have direct flight access to Eagle County including Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Newark, New York/Kennedy, Phoenix, Toronto, and Washington Dulles. With the addition of 13 daily non-stop flights (5 additional on the weekends) visitors have the convenience of more direct flight options than ever before! The airport offers multiple one-stop connections from over 250 cities worldwide making it the number one choice for frequent guests of the Vail area. Winter 2016-2017 will introduce direct service by major carriers Air Canada, American, Delta and United. For more information and current flight schedules, visit www.flyvail.com
Major Changes Beginning December 2016
- New non-stop flights from Phoenix on American Airlines, daily December 15 - January 8, Wednesday/Saturday January 11 - February 11, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday February 15 - April 2.
- New Washington DC-Dulles Saturday flights on United Airlines December 24 - April 1.
- United Chicago service will be daily December 16 - January 3, then every Saturday + Sunday Februay 18 - April 2.
- American will add a 3rd daily Dallas flight December 15 - January 8.
- Air Canaday Saturday service from Toronto will return February 4 - March 25.
Limited Time Special Flight Sales
New Phoenix non-stop flights to Vail and Beaver Creek on American Airlines from $234.20 round-trip!
- Daily flights December 15 through January 8 .
- Wednesday/Saturday flights January 11-February 11.
- Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday flights February 15-April 2.
- 14 day advance purchased required.
- Subject to availability, seats are extremely limited, fare may increase at any time
American Airlines Fare Sale for Early Season and Mid-Winter Travel to EGE.
- Save up to $100 per ticket on American Airlines flights to Vail/Beaver Creek.
- The lowest discounts apply for travel midweek: Flying to EGE anytime Sunday through Wednesday, and departing from EGE anytime Tuesday through Friday.
- Valid travel dates include November 18-December 24, 2016, and January 8 through March 10, 2017.
- 21 day advance purchase required.
- Subject to availability, may not apply in all markets, seats are limited and fares may increase at any time.