Planning a conference is exponentially more complicated than an event and larger than a meeting. You have huge numbers of attendees to satisfy while you balance the needs of conference exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, vendors and others.
What makes Vail Cascade the preeminent meeting destination is our superior service and dedication to making every group's event flawless. We are experienced in creating an environment where meeting planners and facilitators can concentrate completely on the content and experience of their conference-instead of worrying about every detail.
Vail Cascade's Conference Services Managers have been organizing events for groups of all sizes for 30 years. With extensive knowledge of the Vail Valley and established relationships with local businesses, we guarantee that your job will be made easier and you will look like a hero to all of your attendees and VIPs.
Role of your Conference Services Manager:
- Works closely with you regarding on-site and off-site events
- Designs program to suit your needs
- Arranges and conducts site inspections of venues and activity locations
- Provides proposals with estimated budgets
- Communicates with all local vendors and resort staff on your behalf
- Arranges payment of deposits and final payments with all vendors
- Hires professional on-site Hospitality Liaisons for event execution
- Point of contact for last minute changes and guarantees