It's no wonder Vail Cascade has been voted one of the Top 50 Tennis Resorts in North America by Tennis Magazine. Featuring Vail's only indoor tennis courts, Aria Athletic Club & Spa's year-round Vail tennis and racquet program offers private and group lessons from certified tennis professionals.
- Three indoor tennis courts*
- Three outdoor tennis courts
- Year-round tennis programs, including clinics, drills, socials and player matching
- Adult and junior tennis camps
- Custom programs
- Racquetball and squash courts
- Open squash on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00-8:00pm
- Private and semi-private squash lessons available
Our Certified Tennis Professional
Pete Anderson, PTR - Director of Aria Tennis
"In no other sport are the strategic possibilities so numerous, the ways to outwit your opponent so rich and varied within the accepted sportsmanlike bounds".
Pete has been teaching tennis for over 14 years to individuals and groups of all ages and all levels. As a PTR certified professional, his passion extends from ensuring 4 year olds have a great first experience, to working with state and nationally ranked juniors, to making sure adults have fun while improving their own style of play. Technique, footwork, positioning and how the game is played are some of Pete's favorite topics of discussion. Pete grew up playing his tennis on the east coast but moved to Colorado in 2004 to snowboard, hike, camp, and enjoy the west.
- Certified Professional, PTR
- View/Print Pete's bio page