It's no wonder Vail Cascade has been voted one of the Top 50 Tennis Resorts in North America by Tennis Magazine. Featuring Vail's only indoor tennis courts, Aria Athletic Club & Spa's year-round Vail tennis and racquet program offers private and group lessons from certified tennis professionals.
- Three indoor tennis courts*
- Three outdoor tennis courts
- Year-round tennis programs, including clinics, drills, socials and player matching
- Adult and junior tennis camps
- Custom programs
- Racquetball and squash courts
- Open squash on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 6:00-8:00pm
- Private and semi-private squash lessons available
Our Certified Tennis Professional
Caitlin Collins - Head Tennis Pro
Caitlin was born in Lawrence, KS where she started playing tennis at the age of 8. Throughout her tennis career, Caitlin played at the National, Collegiate and International level. She attended the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill on a tennis scholarship and graduated with a degree in Exercise Science. After college Caitlin moved to Vail and has been here since 2008. She lives and loves the active mountain lifestyle. If she is not playing tennis you can find her skiing, biking or running. For more information about Aria's tennis program, call 970.476.7400.