Services & Amenities
Vail Cascade Condiminiums Resort is a sophisticated yet understated destination in itself, offering all the services and amenities you'd expect in an upscale ski retreat in Vail, Colorado. In addition to an award-winning spa and health club, unforgettable dining and Vail's only ski-in/ski-out accommodations, this Vail, Colorado ski resort provides:
- Front desk services
- Ski concierge
- Daily housekeeping services
- Shuttle to Lionshead from hotel entrance
- Dry cleaning
- Business services
- A variety of pools & hot tubs including: Coldstream Condos Pool & Hot Tub, Millrace Condos Pool & Hot Tub, Liftside Condos Pool & Hot Tub and Aria Fitness Club Pools & Hot Tub
- Aria Athletic Club & Spa, Vail's state-of-the-art sports, fitness and wellness facility with a multitude of group fitness, yoga and pilates classes and more
- On-site chairlift, Chair 20, Cascade Village Lift*
- Variety of accommodations options (condos and private residences)
- Aria Boutique
- Multiple dining options and restaurants (undergoing renovation April 17 - December 16, 2016)
- Heated infinity-edge pool overlooking Gore Creek (undergoing renovation April 17 - December 16, 2016)
- Hotel hot tubs (undergoing renovation April 17 - December 16, 2016)
- Access to biking, hiking, walking trails
- Vail's most extensive meeting facilities, with 45,000 square feet of event space (undergoing renovation April 17 - December 16, 2016)
- Impeccable service and attention to detail
- Beautiful alpine surroundings
- Year-round Rocky Mountain outdoor adventure
Credit Card Authorization and Tax Exempt Forms
- Complete the Credit Card Authorization form if the card holder will not be present at the time of check in.
- Complete the Affidavit of Non-Taxable Sale to a Tax Exempt Organization form for all tax exempt purchases at the Vail Cascade Condominium Resort.
Condominium and Private Homes Service Charge, Parking Fees and Check-in/Check-out Times
In addition to guestroom rates and taxes, there is a daily resort service charge of 7.5% of the nightly rate for condominiums and vacation home rentals. Fees are subject to change. The resort charge includes:
- Private ski concierge services including overnight ski storage
- Access to Aria Athletic Club & Spa, the hotel's award-winning sports, fitness and wellness facility
- Shuttle service to Lionshead
- Incoming faxes
PARKING (non-ski season)
Self-parking is complimentary. Self-parking capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
PARKING (ski season)
Self-parking is $21.00 per vehicle, per night and valet parking is $28.00 per vehicle, per night. Self-parking capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
These charges are separate and distinct from the room rate and from taxes. Service charges and taxes may be subject to change.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
- Check-in time: 4:00pm
Check-out time: 10:00am
*Chair 20 operates only during the winter and opens/closes depending on snow conditions and weather.