Services & Amenities
Unparalleled Resort Services
Vail Cascade is a sophisticated yet understated destination in itself, offering all the services and amenities you'd expect in a AAA Four-Diamond ski retreat in Vail, Colorado. In addition to an award-winning spa and health club, unforgettable dining and Vail's only ski-in/ski-out accommodations, Vail Cascade provides:
- 24-hour front desk and concierge services
- Ski concierge
- Onsite ski & snowboard rental shop, Charter Sports
- In-room dining: 7am-9pm (please note from Oct 4-Nov 18, in room dining will be closed)
- Daily housekeeping services
- Valet parking for hotel guests
- Self-parking for hotel guests
- Shuttle to Lionshead and Vail Village
- Shuttle from the condominiums and private homes to the hotel
- Children's amenities and activities, including Cascade KidVenture. (Sample schedule posted. KidVenture runs in the summer and winter seasons only)
- During the fall, enjoy S'mores at the hotel fire pit on Fridays and Saturdays from 5:30-6:30pm
- Dry cleaning
- Business services
- On-site chairlift, Chair 20, Cascade Village Lift*
- Variety of accommodations options (hotel guest rooms, suites, condos and private residences)
- Aria Athletic Club & Spa, the hotel's award-winning sports, fitness and wellness facility
- Retail shops including Charter Sports and Aria Boutique
- Multiple dining options and restaurants
- Heated infinity-edge pool overlooking Gore Creek
- Three hot tubs
- Access to biking, hiking, walking trails
- Three indoor and three outdoor tennis courts
- Vail's most extensive meeting facilities, with 45,000 square feet of event space
- Impeccable service and attention to detail
- Beautiful alpine surroundings
- Year-round Rocky Mountain outdoor adventure
- Traveling with your dog? Call 800.282.4183 for more information or click here to review our Dog Policy & Waiver. Pets are only allowed in certain hotel guest rooms and not in condos, penthouses, townhomes or private residences. There is a $60 per night fee, which includes dog amenities (dog bed, food bowl, water bowl and welcome mat). One dog per room only.
Credit Card Authorization and Tax Exempt Forms
- Complete the Credit Card Authorization form if the card holder will not be present at the time of check in.
- Complete the Affidavit of Non-Taxable Sale to a Tax Exempt Organization form for all tax exempt purchases at the Vail Cascade Resort.
Hotel, Condominium and Private Homes Service Charge, Parking Fees and Check-in/Check-out Times
In addition to guestroom rates and taxes, there is a daily hotel service charge of $30 per hotel room, per night, or a charge of 7.5% of the nightly rate for condominiums and vacation home rentals. Fees are subject to change. The hotel resort charge includes:
- Private ski concierge services including overnight ski storage
- Access to Aria Athletic Club & Spa, the hotel's award-winning sports, fitness and wellness facility
- Shuttle service to Lionshead and Vail Villages
- In-room coffee and tea service (hotel only)
- Local telephone access, credit card and 800 access calls made from the guest room (hotel rooms only)
- Incoming faxes
- High-speed internet access in hotel guest rooms, meeting rooms and public areas of the hotel (Internet is complimentary in condos and private homes)
- On-call door-to-door condominium and private homes shuttle service to hotel entrance and ski run
PARKING (non-ski season)
Self-parking is complimentary and valet parking is currently $28.00 per vehicle, per night. Self-parking capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
PARKING (ski season)
Self-parking is $21.00 per vehicle, per night and valet parking is $28.00 per vehicle, per night. Self-parking capacity is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
These charges are separate and distinct from the room rate and from taxes. Hotel service charges and taxes may be subject to change.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
Hotel check-in time: 4:00pm
Hotel check-out time: 11:00am
Condo check-in time: 4:00pm
Condo check-out time: 10:00am
*Chair 20 operates only during the winter and opens/closes depending on snow conditions and weather.