Filter press releases by year:
Vail Cascade’s Suite Experiences Makes Ski Resort Summer Vacationing Fun, Affordable and Unforgettable
Vail Cascade and the Town of Vail offer a mountain of freebies to keep guests entertained and spending in check
- Suite Experiences by Vail Cascade includes overnight Vail accommodations in a suite and your choice of a $50 resort credit or free meals for kids 12 and under. Starting rate is $259, a 30 percent savings.
- Build your own summer plans or use one of Vail Cascade’s My Personal Vail free activities itineraries to make summer vacationing and Vail packages affordably fun.
VAIL, Colo. – June 4, 2012 – The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and kids are out of school – all tell tale signs that summer is here. For many, this kicks-off the arduous and expensive process of planning a summer vacation. But it doesn't have to be that way. This summer, forego over-priced, pre-planned vacations and head for the mountains where the Vail Cascade Resort & Spa is affordably simplifying the process by offering one source for great savings, free activities and endless summer fun. With the Suite Experiences by Vail Cascade package, guests will enjoy 30 percent off overnight accommodations in a spacious suite, free activity itineraries and the choice to pick a $50 resort credit or free meals for kids 12 and under. Suite Experiences by Vail Cascade is available now through Nov. 15, 2012 and starts at $259.
Summer vacations don’t have to be expensive or jam packed with activities; they just need to be unforgettable. Nestled at the base of Vail Mountain, the Vail Cascade Resort & Spa offers the perfect upscale base camp to experience breathtaking skylines, mild temperatures and a mountain of free activities. Guests looking for an affordable way to visit Vail can take advantage of on property or in town free activities to make a summer vacation in Vail a My Personal Vail experience – on a budget.
Below is a sample free itinerary, courtesy of the Vail Cascade’s concierge team. For a complete list of free activities available on property or in Vail, visit www.vailcascade.com.
- Use your $50 resort credit to grab breakfast at the Market Cafe
- Take the complimentary hotel shuttle to Vail Village for a free casting clinic with Gore Creek Fly Fisherman
- Head to the Walking Mountains Science Center for a free guided nature walk
- Enjoy one of the many incredible events happening throughout the summer, many of which are free to attend: Vail America Days, Vail Arts Festival, Vail Farmer’s Market, Vail Antique Show – just to name a few
- Grab some lunch in Vail Village or Lionshead and head to the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, the highest botanical garden in the world
- Return to the hotel and use remaining resort credit to enjoy a craft beer and small plates sampler in the Fireside Bar or Atwater on Gore Creek
- Put your swimsuit on and hit the pool for dive-in movie nights in the heated infinity-edge swimming pool (floaties included!)
- Change into comfy dry clothes for stargazing by the hotel’s outdoor fire pit with free s’mores and hot chocolate
- Borrow board games from the front desk and unwind in room with some game time before bed
Suite Experiences by Vail Cascade The premise of this deal is that every person has their own vacation preferences. Instead of creating a multi-element package that only bulks up the price, the Vail Cascade Resort & Spa decided to offer lodging value and then provide a list of free activities guests can use to build their own summer getaway on a budget. With Suite Experiences by Vail Cascade, guests will enjoy 600-700 sq. ft. of living space, including a one-bedroom suite with a king or two queen beds, separate parlor with queen-sized sleeper sofa, choice of mountain or courtyard views and two entertainment centers.
Suite Experiences by Vail Cascade starts at $259 per night and is valid now through Nov. 15, 2012 on new reservations only. With this package, guests will receive an overnight stay for up to four guests in a hotel suite, free activity itineraries and your choice of one of the following perks: $50 resort credit per stay Free meals for kids 12 and under in Atwater on Gore Creek for the duration of the stay
To book a Suite Escapes by Vail Cascade package and FREE-ly explore Vail and the Vail Cascade Resort & Spa, please visit www.vailcascade.com or call 800.282.4183
About Vail Cascade Resort & Spa
Vail Cascade's ideal location and breathtaking mountain surroundings create the perfect natural playground for all-season adventure. With pleasantly warm summers and cool falls, you can enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, strolling through the Villages and soaking up sun poolside. Frosty winter and springtime temperatures transform the hotel into a snowy wonderland with true ski-in/ski-out access. Just like the hotel itself, dining at Vail Cascade is truly an event to be savored. Atwater on Gore Creek, the hotel's signature dining venue overlooking Gore Creek, fuses modern style with the region's natural elements. Locally inspired and delightfully enjoyed, Atwater serves creative American cuisine in a stylish yet comfortable environment for an exceptional dining experience. A world of wellness awaits you at Vail Cascade's 78,000-square-foot Aria Spa & Club - the largest spa and fitness facility in the Vail Valley. From the moment you arrive, you feel the inviting warmth and healthy energy of a true mountain retreat. Focusing on all-encompassing wellness, Aria Spa & Club brings mind, body and spirit into balance with pampering treatments, invigorating workouts and a focus on a healthy life. Visit www.vailcascade.com and call 800.282.4183 for more information.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts
Destination Hotels & Resorts is a privately held hospitality management company headquartered in Colorado. With more than 35 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination is the third largest hospitality management company in the country. The company’s portfolio features more than 9,100 guest rooms, 16 golf courses and 16 full-service spas. Destination Hotels & Resorts properties are located in key metropolitan and resort markets including Washington, D.C., Seattle, Denver, San Diego, Santa Fe, Aspen, Austin, Phoenix, Portland, Palm Springs, Palos Verdes, Maui and Lake Tahoe. The company is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises. For a complete list of properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit www.destinationhotels.com.
Lupe Hirt, MindSpeak PR, 303.859.1762, email@example.com