Filter press releases by year:
Book a Spring Break Getaway to Vail and Experience Why Snow Angels are Better Than Sand Castles
Spa and lodging promotions make saving at Vail’s only AAA Four Diamond ski-in/ski-out resort irresistibly enticing
VAIL, Colo. – Mar. 6, 2013 – Spring is near and for many kids and kids at heart, the countdown to spring break vacation in Colorado is on. The Vail Cascade Resort, offering spring break vacation packages in Vail, is enticing families and friends with last minute spring break promotions and perks that elevate snow angels to affordably new heights over earthly sand castles. With lodging rates starting at $250, spring breakers that book the Double Black Diamond now through Apr. 13 can save up to 40 percent off a two, three or four night stay with promotion code vcdiamond. While at the Vail Cascade mountain resort, guests can affordably indulge at Aria Spa, Condé Nast Traveler’s top rated spa in Colorado, with 30 percent off any 50-minute or longer massage, facial or body treatment from Apr. 1-30. The savings climbs to 40 percent off May 1- June 15 and guests can enjoy 20 percent off nail services Apr. 1-June 15.
Recognized as the largest single-mountain resort in the country, Vail is a popular destination among spring breakers trying to get a few more runs in before the end of the ski-season. But for those looking for off-mountain fun, Vail and Vail Cascade Resort offer a myriad of activities, experiences and perks that has earned this ski town an ‘all-ages star of approval’ for the past 50 years.
Activities on Property for Kids of All Ages
- Enjoy the convenience of an on-site ski-concierge, full service ski and snowboard shop at Charter Sports and Vail Mountain ski lift access mere steps from the hotel on the Cascade lift, Chair 20.
- Each Friday and Saturday night, enjoy complimentary s’mores and hot chocolate by the fire.
- Kids ages 5-12 can join Cascade KidVenture, a supervised 1-2 hour craft camp.
- Splish splash in Vail’s only creek-side, heated pool, recognized by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the best “head-turning” infinity pools in the world.
- Relax in one of three outdoor hot tubs overlooking Gore Creek.
- Borrow board games from the front desk for in-room game time before bed.
- Rally up the gang for some basketball, racquetball, indoor tennis or speed sprints on the indoor running track at Aria Club, Vail's largest athletic and fitness gym.
- Take the complimentary resort shuttle to and from Lionshead and Vail Village.
- Every Wednesday afternoon, enjoy a complimentary craft beer tasting in the Fireside Bar.
Nearby Activities off Property
- Adventure Ridge: Bike on the snow, catch big air off a trampoline, ride the Adventure Skyway to tubing paradise, or hear the roar of the kids’ snowmobiles circling the track. Have some fun at Colorado’s largest mountain-top snow playground.
- Nordic Sports Center: Mix a little fun, activity and education into one with expert guided snowshoe and Nordic ski tours, private wilderness tours, telemark skiing lessons, kids workshops and more!
- Astronomy on Vail Mountain: Explore the night sky and learn to identify constellations and other astronomical features using telescopes.
- Nature at Night: A family friendly program full of engaging activities and fascinating information about night creatures at the ski area. Programs may include: Colorado Cats, Wily Weasels, Eyes on Owls, and Howling at the Moon.
- Walking Mountains: Enjoy a myriad of free and moderately priced educational activities including guided naturalist hikes, wildlife snowshoe excursions and interactive tutorials and seminars about nature.
Spring Break Vail Package Details
The Double Black Diamond lodging promotion must be booked at www.vailcascade.com or via phone at 800.282.4183. This promotional rate is valid on all hotel room types including suites and condominiums. Rates are non-inclusive of resort fee, parking and taxes and guests must use promotion code VCDIAMOND at the time of booking. Promotion is only valid on new reservations and cannot be combined with any other deals. Other rules and restrictions may apply. The Aria Spa discount excludes spa packages and waxing.
To learn more about Vail Cascade Resort or to book a spring break ski vacation in Colorado, please visit www.vailcascade.com.
About Vail Cascade Resort & Spa
Vail Cascade Resort is a creek-side, ski-in/ski-out base camp to the very best of Colorado — in every season. With the finest features of an alpine village, the resort nurtures guests with a wide expanse of natural beauty; Vail’s most comprehensive conference facility; an incomparable spa and fitness center; creative culinary options; and a wide variety of Vail accommodation offerings, including condominiums and Colorado vacation home rentals ideal for extended stays. Along with every amenity necessary to make the most of each stay, guests enjoy engaging experiences delivered by a team whose true passion is to serve and share the Colorado they love in the most genuine and meaningful way. Visit www.vailcascade.com and call 800.282.4183 for more information.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts
Destination Hotels & Resorts is a privately held hospitality management company headquartered in Colorado. With 40 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination is the fourth largest hospitality management company in the country. The company’s portfolio features more than 9,600 guest rooms, 18 golf courses and 16 full-service spas. Destination Hotels & Resorts properties are located in key metropolitan and resort markets including Washington, D.C., Chicago, Seattle, Denver, San Diego, Santa Fe, Aspen, Austin, Phoenix, Portland, Palm Springs, Palos Verdes, Maui and Lake Tahoe. The company is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises.
For a complete list of properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit www.destinationhotels.com.
Lupe Hirt, MindSpeak PR, 303.859.1762, email@example.com