Specials & Packages
Winter pastimes like skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing are high-intensity activities that demand a lot from your body. While many associate getting fit with summer, winter in Vail demands an equal if not greater level of fitness preparation to avoid injury and minimize muscle soreness and fatigue.
On Oct. 12 Aria Athletic Club will launch its 27th Annual Ski & Snowboard Conditioning program, a six-week fitness series that incorporates plyometrics, agility, leg strengthening and core Colorado winter fitness.
5 Sessions Per Week
- Monday 5:30-7pm
- Tuesday 6:15-7:30am
- Wednesday 9:30-10:30am, 5:30-7pm
- Thursday 6:15-7:30am
- Full Program (30 Sessions): $150
- Mornings (18 Sessions): $110
- Evenings (12 sessions): $99
- Single Session: $10
- Full Program: $375
- Morning Sessions: $275
- Evening Sessions: $175
- Single Session: $25
Ski Conditioning Celebrations
- Kick Off Party: Monday, October 12 sponsored by Odell Brewing
- Completion Party: Wednesday, November 18 sponsored by Left Hand Brewing Co.
Don't miss the opportunity for ski and snowboarding conditioning today!
Space is limited. Call Vail's best fitness center, Aria Athletic Club & Spa at 970-476-7400 to secure your spot today.