When you become an associate of Vail Cascade Resort & Spa, you have the incredible opportunity to work in beautiful Vail, Colorado - the No. 1 ski resort in North America.
To learn about jobs currently open at our award-winning resort, review our posted job listings and click for details about each position. Be sure to check back often, as jobs open and fill quickly.
Vail Cascade Resort & Spa is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, creed, ancestry, disability or any other personal characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Vail Cascade Resort & Spa offers comprehensive benefits to our associates. Some of these include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Benefit Spending Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Destination Hotels & Resorts Employee Discount Room Program
- Westin Discounted Room Rates
- Paid Time Off
- Aria Club Discounted Memberships
- Aria Spa Discounts
- Market Café Discounts
- Atwater on Gore Creek Discounts
- Educational Assistance
- End of Season Bonus
- Ski Pass Program
- Discounted Bus Tickets
- Meals and Parking
At Vail Cascade Resort & Spa, we provide our guests with unsurpassed experiences that are as unique and memorable as our majestic surroundings. We accomplish this vision through our principle-based and customer-intimate culture, which embraces the following values:
- Be 100% responsible and act with integrity in all situations
- Keep all commitments and agreements
- Promote trusting relationships through mutual cooperation and accountability
- Encourage open and candid communication
- Treat people with dignity, empathy and respect
- Value and respect individual efforts to achieve a balanced life
- Value diverse cultures, experiences and opinions
- Support self-development and a continuous learning environment
- Be progressive in our thoughts and actions
- Have fun and enjoy what you do!