Vail Village Cruiser Crawl - Wednesday, June 11
Cruise around Vail with libation hydration stops along a five-mile loop. Enjoy signature drinks, appetizer specials, and a chance to win great prizes, including a Trek Cruiser bike (valued at $600)!
Join us for our third annual Vail Village Cruiser Crawl series, taking place on June 11, July 13 and August 10. Each date will feature a different route.
Wednesday, June 11:
- 5-6pm at The Fitz, located at Manor Vail
- 6-7pm at Vail Chophouse, located in Lionshead
- 7-8pm at Atwater on Gore Creek, located at Vail Cascade (Bike Giveway)
All participants will have the chance to win great prizes, including a Trek Cruiser bike, at each Crawl. No purchase necessary to be entered to win and guests do not need to visit each bar to win, however the more locations you visit, the more entries you'll receive!
Need a bike? No worries - special rates for bike rentals are available from Charter Sports, located at Vail Cascade.
Future dates in the 2014 Cruiser Crawl series:
Sunday July 13:
- 3-4pm at The Fitz
- 4-5pm at Atwater on Gore Creek
- 5-6pm at Vail Chophouse (Bike Giveaway)
Sunday August 10:
- 3-4pm at Atwater on Gore Creek
- 4-5pm at Vail Chophouse
- 5-6pm at The Fitz (Bike Giveaway)
For more information, please contact Nicole Whitaker at 970-343-6115 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.