Vail Cascade's Sip, Savor & Brew on Gore Creek with Colorado Brewers Guild & Special Brewers
When: From 09/06/2013 to 09/08/2013
Atwater on Gore Creek, Vail Cascade's signature creekside restaurant, serves up the ideal dining trifecta - mountain scenery, refreshing craft beers and authentic Colorado cuisine. Transform the everyday dining into dining with altitude with a Sip, Savor & Brew weekend in Vail, Colorado.
Sip, Savor & Brew on Gore Creek, a culinary and craft beer experience with Colorado Brewers Guild:
- September 6-7, 2013
- Featured Breweries: West Flanders Brewing Co., Denver Beer Co., and Bootstrap Brewing Co.
- Weekend hotel packages starting at $330 for two nights (double occupancy)
- Weekend pass (without lodging) $69 per person
Check out the weekend schedule here.
Designed to be more educational and experiential, Sip, Savor & Brew on Gore Creek is for craft beer aficionados looking to learn more about the art of brewing craft beer, beer styles and culinary pairings from the experts themselves.
Sip, Savor & Brew Hotel Lodging Package
Turn a great event into an extended weekend with a Sip, Savor & Brew package* with rates starting at $330 (double occupancy). This Vail lodging package includes:
- Two nights of accommodations at Vail Cascade
- Two passes to all craft beer events for the weekend
- All Colorado Brewers Guild SOCIAL members receive a complimentary lodging upgrade (available upon check-in).
To book a Sip, Savor & Brew lodging package*, refer to promo code VCSSB13 when calling 800-282-4183 or booking online.
Sip, Savor & Brew Pass
Guests interested in attending the Sip, Savor & Brew sessions without lodging can purchase a weekend pass for only $69.
For more information about our craft beer program at Vail Cascade or our Sip, Savor & Brew on Gore Creek weekend, please call 970-479-7014.
*Based on double occupancy. Some restrictions apply. Cannot combine with any other offer or discount. Two night requirement. Rates do not include taxes. Daily resort fee is waived.