Vail Cascade's Sip, Savor & Brew on Gore Creek with Colorado Brewers Guild, Bootstrap, Denver Beer and West Flanders
When: From 09/06/2013 to 09/08/2013
Atwater on Gore Creek, Vail Cascade's signature creekside restaurant, serves up the ideal dining trifecta - mountain scenery, refreshing craft beers and authentic Colorado cuisine. Transform the everyday dining into dining with altitude with a Sip, Savor & Brew weekend in Vail, Colorado.
- Sip, Savor & Brew on Gore Creek, a culinary and craft beer experience
- September 6-7, 2013
- Featured Breweries: Colorado Brewers Guild, Bootstrap Brewing Co., Denver Beer Co. and West Flanders Brewing Co.
- Weekend hotel packages starting at $330 for two nights (double occupancy)
- Weekend pass $69 per person
Designed to be more educational and experiential, Sip, Savor & Brew on Gore Creek is for craft beer aficionados looking to learn more about the art of brewing craft beer, beer styles and culinary pairings from the experts themselves.
From suds and sustenance, Vail Cascade Resort provides the ideal mountain venue for summertime refreshment and sustenance at altitude.
Sip, Savor & Brew Hotel Lodging Package
Turn a great event into an extended weekend with a Sip, Savor & Brew package* with rates starting at $330 (double occupancy). This Vail lodging package includes:
- Two nights of accommodations in Resort Room
- Two passes to all craft beer events for the weekend
- All Colorado Brewers Guild SOCIAL members receive a complimentary lodging upgrade (available upon check-in).
Sip, Savor & Brew Pass
Guests interested in attending the Sip, Savor & Brew sessions without lodging can purchase a weekend pass for $69.
*Based on double occupancy. Some restrictions apply. Cannot combine with any other offer or discount. Two night requirement. Rates do not include taxes. Daily resort fee is waived.