Year-Round Mountain Fun
Vail Cascade's ideal location and breathtaking mountain surroundings make it the perfect natural playground for all-season adventure as well as interactive, engaging activities for families and groups. With pleasantly warm summers and cool falls, you can enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, strolling through the Villages and soaking up sun poolside. Crisp winter and springtime temperatures transform the hotel into a snowy wonderland with true ski-in/ski-out access. Vail Cascade's dedicated staff is unmatched in its ability to design an unforgettable itinerary of experiences for guests.
Enjoy a wide variety of intriguing on-site events, adventurous activities and family-oriented programs year-round, including:
- Onsite chairlift to Vail Mountain
- Two heated outdoor swimming pools and three hot tubs
- Three indoor and three outdoor tennis courts
- Racquetball and squash courts
- Indoor volleyball and basketball courts
- Vail's largest fitness and athletic training facility
- Award-winning Aria Spa
- Gold Medal fly-fishing on Gore Creek
- Walking, running or cycling the Gore Creek Trail
- Multiple dining options and restaurants
- Children's amenities and activities, including Cascade KidVenture. (KidVenture runs in the summer and winter seasons only).
- Vail concerts, programs and special events
It's great to be a kid at Vail Cascade! Children ages 5-12 are invited to take part in fun and exciting daily activities through our Cascade KidVenture program. Each activity is supervised by the hotel staff and designed to be both entertaining and educational. *KidVenture runs in the summer and winter seasons only.
For more information and to make advance reservations, please contact our Recreation Department at 970.476.7400.