Family-Friendly Vail Resort
Vail Cascade wants all of its guests - including its youngest - to have everything they need to enjoy their stay with us. As one of the most family-oriented ski retreats in Colorado, Vail Cascade offers a variety of children's amenities upon request, including bed rails, cribs, extra beds and highchairs (additional charges may apply, please contact Reservations or the Resort Front Desk).
The hotel also offers young guests lots of ways to have fun and to be safely cared for.
The nursery at Aria Spa & Club welcomes children from six months to eight years old. As a parent, you can feel comfortable knowing that your children are in nurturing hands and taking part in supervised activities, such as arts and crafts, music, puzzles and physical exercise.
- Nursery services have a one-hour minimum and two-hour maximum per nursery visit.
- Nursery service is offered 7 days a week from 9am-2pm, and Monday-Thursday from 5pm-8pm.
- $5 per hour for members
- $10 per hour for spa guests
- $15 per hour for hotel guests
- Advance reservations are required, so please call 970.476.7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your child's space.
KidVenture at Vail Cascade
It's great to be a kid at Vail Cascade! Children ages 5-12 are invited to take part in fun and exciting daily activities through Cascade KidVenture, the hotel's very own kids' "camp." Each activity is supervised by the Vail Cascade staff and designed to be both entertaining and educational. Cascade KidVenture is available during summer and winter. Sample schedules are posted.
During the fall, enjoy S'mores at the hotel fire pit on Fridays and Saturdays from 5:30-6:30pm