VAIL CASCADE HAS COMPLETED ITS $30 MILLION TRANSFORMATION
The Vail Cascade has just completed a two-year, $30 million transformation to reposition the property and take advantage of the resort's private location along one of the Vail Valley's most distinguishing characteristics - Gore Creek. Highlights of the renovation include:
- The complete reconstruction of the fabulous back deck, now featuring an infinity edge pool, a new hot tub, three fire features, a grand staircase and snowmelt so that it can be used all year.
- Atwater on Gore Creek, a fabulous new restaurant featuring contemporary cuisine.
- Complete renovation of the popular Fireside Bar/Lounge.
- Air conditioning in all guestrooms.
- Enhancements in all guestrooms and guestroom corridors.
- The addition of the Cascade Market and Cafe, featuring hot and cold beverage products and grab'n'go food items.
- The addition of 4 new meeting rooms, including a state-of-the-art boardroom.
- Remodel of the porte cochere, with snow melt added under the resort entrance.
- Renovation of the locker rooms at Aria Spa & Club.
Atwater on Gore Creek
New Infinity Edge Pool