Top Five Reasons to Stay at Vail Cascade Resort in Vail, Colorado
Exquisite scenery makes Vail, Colorado an outstanding destination for vacationers and business travelers. One of the Vail hotels offering fabulous accomodations is the Vail Cascade Resort. Nestled within 118 acres known as Cascade Village, and situated at the base of Vail Mountain overlooking Gore Creek, the resort provides an ideal atmosphere for all functions.
Check out the five top reasons to stay here....
1. Vail Cascade offers terrific ski packages in Colorado for all ski and snowboard enthusiasts. With the chairlift practically steps from your room, there is no wasted travel time, and an entire day can be spent on the slopes. A ski concierge is also available.
2. With a pleasant climate during the spring and summer, there are many outdoor activities to choose from. Guests may hike, bike or stroll leisurely through Cascade Village. Golf in Vail and horse stables are nearby as well. An infinity edged heated pool tops the list.
3. At 78,000 square feet, Aria Spa and Club is the largest facility of its kind in Vail. Guests can immerse themselves in facials and massages, or opt for a total body workout. Aria also has hot tubs, saunas, indoor tennis courts and sports courts.
4. The resort is home to a state-of-the-art conference center for Vail conferences and other business type meetings. With 19 meeting rooms, most with panoramic views, Vail Cascade offers a premier venue for creativity and productivity for large or small groups. Rooms are equipped with high speed Internet access, and multimedia equipment ranging from projection to video and audio recording can be rented. On-site technical and administrative support is also available.
5. Terrific dining options are available at Vail Cascade and provide some of the best Vail restaurant offerings. Atwater at Gore Creek serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a totally Colorado inspired atmosphere. Most food choices are organic and paired with the largest selection of craft beers in Vail, and special dietary accommodations may be requested. The Fireside Bar is a great place to socialize over hors d'oeuvres. The Cascade Village Market and Cafe provides a coffee house atmosphere where guests may choose from pastries, sandwiches or Half Pipe pizza.
There are many Vail hotels. For outstanding getaways or Vail conferences, Vail Cascade Resort is the place. Visit our photo gallery and check out what our guests are saying about their Vail Cascade stay. Book your Vail getaway online today!