Sip, Savor & Brew with Dry Dock Brewing and Prost Brewing
From suds to sustenance, Vail Cascade Resort provides the ideal mountain venue for refreshment and adventure at altitude.
Designed to be educational and experiential, Sip, Savor & Brew on Gore Creek is a weekend for craft beer aficionados looking to learn more about the art of brewing craft beer, beer styles and culinary pairings from the experts themselves.
Small Plates & Craft Beer Pairings:
- Saturday, June 29 at 6pm
- $25 per person
- Atwater on Gore Creek
- Kevin DeLange, Dry Dock Brewing Co.
- Bill Eye, Prost Brewing Co.
- Vail Cascade Culinary Team
CRAFT BEER PAIRED MENU:
- Prost Kolsch: Roasted Jidori Chicken grilled watermelon, granny smith apple BBQ
- Prost Altfränkisches Dunkel: Duck & Shiitake Mushroom Spring Roll chili maple aioli, grilled lime
- Dry Dock Bligh’s Barleywine: Smoked Beef Brisket parmesan texas toast, vegetable skewer, plum almond BBQ
- Dry Dock Apricot Blonde: Honey Goat Cheesecake goat cheese ice cream, apricot /thyme coulis, spiced pecans
For more information or reservations, please call 970-479-7014. Check out all of our craft beer in Vail events.