Memorial Day Weekend Getaway at Vail Cascade Resort
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the school year is ending - all telltale signs that summer is on the horizon. Kick off the summer season with a getaway this Memorial Day weekend in Vail. Simplify summer vacation planning and head for the mountains where Vail Cascade Resort is offering great value, free activities and endless summer adventure.
Vail presents unlimited possibilities of adventure for kids of all ages over Memorial Day weekend. Trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding. Greens for golfing. Rivers for rafting and fishing. Outdoor serenity for stargazing! Plus, more free things to do in Vail than time allows. And activities for non-stop family fun. Summer vacations don't have to be expensive or jam packed with activities; they just need to be meaningful.
At Vail Cascade, we invite you to find a new altitude this Memorial Day weekend. Here are some great ways to enjoy Memorial Day weekend in Vail:
- Soak in the sun while lounging at our infinity-edge pool
- Toast to a great day with free s’mores from 6:30-7:30pm Saturday and Sunday
- Train in high altitude and go vertical at Aria Athletic Club
- Sip, savor and explore the world of craft beer while dinning al fresco at Atwater on Gore Creek
- Wine, dine and unwind at Vail's annual FEAST! Unleash your inner foodie and enjoy an epicurean adventure at altitude!
- See spring blooming at the highest botanic garden, Betty Ford Gardens
- Stargaze while roasting s'mores at our outdoor fire pits
- Get splendidly spoiled with a treatment at Aria Spa
- Shop 'til you drop at our boutiques or in Vail Village
- Discover your own path to adventure with a walk to Donovan Park, just steps away from Vail Cascade
Memorial Day weekend rates are available at Vail Cascade. This holiday weekend, enjoy a memorable experience with friends or family.
Photo: Memorial Day activities in Vail