Kids Yoga Program at Vail's Aria Spa & Club
Aria Spa & Club has been recognized for many awards, including "Best Gym in Vail" by Vail Daily, but what really sets Vail's largest athletic facility a part, is our focus on family. Aria Spa & Club offers reasonably-priced family memberships for residents and non-residents. Memberships feature access to classes and facilities, as well as incentives that can be redeemed at Vail Cascade.
What's really exciting is our new Kids Yoga Workshop! Learn more below.
Kids Yoga Classes
4-Week session offered by Amy Archer
Aria Club & Spa, located at Vail Cascade Resort
March 6, 13, 20, 27
$45.00 ($35.00 for each additional sibling)
Be sure to bring a Yoga mat and water bottle
Ages 4-9 / Class size: max of 10 kids
To register or learn more about this program, please call Aria Spa & Club at 970.479.7400.
There are so many different benefits for kids that do Yoga: This 4-week kid's Yoga session in Vail will cover them all! Including:
- Proper breathing; a great way to energize, learn concentration and reduce stress. Also helps reduce allergy and asthmatic symptoms.
- Standing poses build posture and strength.
- Balancing poses. The brain works along with the body’s inner core, developing focus, strength, balance and poise.
- Back bends open and strengthen the heart and chest.
- Forward bends help massage the digestive system.
- Inversions and difficult poses build self-esteem by teaching children that they can achieve what they set out to do all on their own.
- Relaxation poses. Helps reduce stress and improves focus