Free & Affordable Summer Fun in Vail
At the Vail Cascade Resort & Spa, we believe the words free, affordable, fun and awesome can be used in the same sentence to describe your next summer vacation in Vail. Families looking for an affordable way to visit Vail can take advantage of the following free or moderately priced activities on property during their stay.
- Hit the pool for dive-in movie nights at the hotel’s heated infinity-edge swimming pool every Friday and Saturday night at 8:45pm (floaties included!).
- Gather around the hotel’s outdoor fire pit and enjoy stargazing and s’mores every Friday and Saturday night at 7pm.
- Unleash your inner competitor with RC boat races in the hotel’s outdoor pool every Saturday from 12-12:30pm. Kids can borrow boats for the race and participate in a boat-off competition to achieve major pool bragging rights.
- Borrow board games from the front desk for game time in-room or in the hotel’s library (i.e. memory, chess, sorry, operation, Monopoly, etc.)
- Prefer electronic game time? The Library is now equipped with a Wii system techie families can use at their discretion for a little remote control rivalry.
- Round up the crew and hit the 78,000-sq. ft Aria fitness club for a game of basketball or racquetball – parents versus kids!
- Soak and relax in one of three outdoor hot tubs overlooking Gore Creek.
- Sign up to participate in Cascade KidVenture, a weekly 1-2 hour program that is offered on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 2pm now through Labor Day. During each session, kids create a different craft to take home. Prices range from $10-25.
- Rent an indoor tennis court for a round of family tennis ($30 per hour).
- Check out the Aria fitness schedule for adult and kid appropriate classes including yoga or pilates classes (cost varies by class).
Dive in pool movies, s’mores and stargazing and RC boat races are available now through Labor Day. Other activities are available year round.
So plan your next summer vacation at the Vail Cascade and create unforgettable (and affordable) memories for the entire family.