Cool Off in Colorado at our Vail Luxury Hotel
With record-breaking temps across most of the country, Vail Colorado is boasting an average daily high of 70 degrees. Combine picturesque blue skies, light breezes and cool activities for a welcome respite to summer! While Mother Nature is cranking up the temps, Vail Cascade is cooling things off with our favorite ways to beat the heat.
1. Make a splash in Vail's best infinity-edge pool
2. Refresh with hydrotherapy spa treatments at Aria Spa, a Colorado
3. Take a hydration libation pit stop at Fireside Bar and explore the world
of Craft Beer
4. Dine alfresco at Atwater on Gore Creek, Vail Cascade’s signature
restaurant, offering a distinctively different take on creative American
5. Skip rocks, fish or dip your toes in Gore Creek
6. Kayak, river raft or try stand-up paddle boarding!
Vail Farmer's Market and Art Show
Sundays from 10am-3pm through September 23, 2012
Get a taste of Colorado with the Vail Farmers' Market and Art Show, open weekly throughout the summer. Sample and buy locally grown produce, international dishes, fresh baked goods and Colorado wine, then enjoy some of the local creativity at the Art Show. Jewelry, clothing, handmade items and more can all be found there. The perfect keepsakes to remind you of your summer vacation in Vail.
The Great Escape
Vail Cascade Resort provides an ideal escape full of meaningful experiences and with great rates, Vail Cascade Resort provides an ideal escape full of meaningful experiences and with great rates, your Vail escape will truly be one you’ll never forget.