Atwater Beer Buzz December 28
Let the New Year’s preparations begin!
The holiday season is certainly in full swing, with Santa, storytelling, caricature artists, gingerbread houses, and craft beer! The snow is coming down in fits and bursts, leaving a soft blanket almost every morning…so we enjoyed a white Christmas! Atwater on Gore Creek has been busy showcasing their fantastic new winter menu, and Fireside has their winter-themed cocktails flowing in addition to our Holiday/Winter craft beers.
Our weekly Friday Night Flights continue throughout the festivities, and we’re looking forward to Big Beers, Belgians & Barleywines as well as our Brewmaster’s Weekends returning with Eric Rode from Tommyknocker Brewery in February. We’ll be drawing for our Sweepstakes winner for Tommyknocker weekend at the beginning of January, so watch these weekly emails for the announcement of the February Sweepstakes Winner!
Look for our Wednesday Craft Beer Tastings to resume on January 16th with Brian Dillon from Odell Brewing Co. I hear he might be pouring a special new release for you all in addition to his other goodies!
Several new beers are again gracing our list, as volume is up with the holidays!
- Avery Out of Bounds Stout, Boulder, CO
- Duvel, Belgian Strong Pale Ale, Puurs, Belgium
- New Belgium Peach Porch Lounger, Saison/Farmhouse Ale, Ft. Collins, CO (large format)
- Odell Friek, Sour/Wild Ale, Ft. Collins, CO (large format/cellar list)
- Great Divide Barrel Aged Hibernation Ale, Old Ale, Denver, CO (large format/cellar list)
- Anchor Porter, San Francisco, CA (draft)
- Dubuisson Scaldis Noel, Strong Golden Ale/Barleywine, Pipaix, Belgium (holiday list)
Our Friday Night Flight this week ($7) will be:
- New Belgium Peach Porch Lounger
- Deschutes Chainbreaker
- Avery Out of Bounds Stout
- Samichlaus – a holiday treat!!
And the Craft Draft Flight ($7 on Fridays) is:
- Bitburger Pilsner
- Upslope Pale Ale
- Samuel Adams Winter Ale
- Oskar Blues G’Knight Imperial Red
- Anchor Porter
Best wishes to all for a wonderful holiday season, and we look forward to seeing you all right here celebrating with us! Remember, complimentary valet parking for all Atwater & Fireside Bar guests always!