Aria's Yoga Studio Celebrates National Yoga Month in September
September is National Yoga Month (a national observance designated by the Department of Health & Human Services) designed to educate about the health benefits of yoga and to inspire a healthy lifestyle. In conjunction with National Yoga Month, Aria Spa & Club is hosting its first ever Yoga Month in September 2012.
New to yoga? What better time to join! With over 21 yoga classes offered including Beginner, Level 1, Level 2, Level 2+ and Restorative options for you to choose from, why not begin your journey now.
Change your practice, break those habits, learn more, and dedicate yourself to Aria's 30 Day Yoga Challenge for a chance to not only win some prizes, but to practice alongside a community of amazing yogis!
September Yoga Month Brings:
- 30 Day Yoga Challenge
- Prizes and Discounts on Yoga Apparel
- Yoga and Vino Class with Libby Maio: September 19th, 6:45pm-8pm
- Candlelight & Music Yoga Classes: September 5th, 12th and 26th, 7pm-8:15pm
- Anjali Restorative Yoga with Tara Goike: September 14th, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Yoga Body BootCamp with Tracy Long: September 8th, 9am-10:30am
- Balance On Your Hands Workshop with Yoga Program Director, Kristina Kuzmich: September 4th, 5:45pm-7:15pm
- Inversion and Chakra Inspired Workshops with Boulder-based, Nancy Kate Williams: September 29th-30th, 2pm-4pm
- Saturday Noon Community Yoga Classes with our Teachers-in-Training: FREE for everyone in September
- Non-Member "New to Yoga" One Week Pass*. Only valid for one week during September Yoga Month. View/Print FREE pass.
Spread the word and get yourself ready for this OMazing month of yoga goodness! View/Print September yoga class schedule.
For more information on Aria’s Yoga program or our Colorado mountain spa and fitness center, visit our spa and club website or call 970-476-7400.