30 Years of Memories at Vail Cascade
We're celebrating 30 years of memories at Vail Cascade. If you haven't been to Vail or visited Vail Cascade in the winter, we invite to come experience all the great reasons to make Vail Cascade your next destination for a family ski getaway.
Create your own memories with one or more several ways to unwrap the wonders of winter in Vail, Colorado:
- Go over the river and through the woods in a real sleigh ride (our concierges are happy to help) or a real carriage ride in Vail Village—just step on one!
- Break a trail! Go snowshoeing. Equipment rentals available at Charter Sports (located on property), and a mountain on your doorstep (plus a flat recreation path to start you off right!)
- Warm up with a hot stone massage at Aria Spa
- Warm up with a game of hoops in our basketball court
- Warm up with a hot toddy in our Fireside Bar—by the fire, or by the huge windows looking at our chairlift and picturesque Gore Creek
- Sweeten your day with cookies and other delights in our Market Café.
- Grab a slice from our in-house pizzeria before you head back out.
- Let your kids stuff themselves from our huge selection on our breakfast buffet—don’t worry, they’ll burn it off ripping up the hill!
- Of course, you probably already know that not only is Vail Cascade ski-in ski-out, but the chairlift is only TEN steps from the building—get first tracks!
- Shop in the jewel of a village that Vail is, and bring home truly one-of-a-kind memories.
- Hold on tight, there’s night-time tubing!
- When was the last time you had breakfast in bed? How about here, with your balcony overlooking Gore Creek, and perhaps some snowflakes falling?
- Vail glitters like a tiny jewel box when you are at the top of the enclosed Gondola at night, about to take a ride back down to the village.
- With no pollution—including no light pollution, you’ve probably never seen stars this bright.
- Try an "Eskimo kiss" in the frosty air.
Plus, we invite you to enjoy up to 30% off rates with our Anniversary Offer!