- 1lb Veal Ground
- 1lb Turkey Ground
- 1lb Pork Ground
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 cup Onions Minced
- 1 tbl Lee & Perins Sauce
- 1 tbl Kosher Salt
- 3/4 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
1. Mix together the meats in a large bowl.
2. Add the eggs in three parts and mix in by hand until well incorporated.
3. In a blender, whip the milk, sweet chili sauce, lee & perin, salt, onions & garlic.
4. Pour this sauce in the meats and mix well.
5. Add the bread crumbs and mix till well incorporated. Let rest for 30 minutes.
6. Place in a terrine or meat loaf tin and cook for approximately 30 to 40 minutes at 325 degrees.