The Premier Vail, Colorado Resort
From the moment you arrive at Vail Cascade, you feel the inviting warmth of a true mountain retreat. Roaring fireplaces, stimulating meeting spaces and personalized service come together to create unmatched comfort and a sense of home year-round. Vail Cascade is a true reflection of its guests - refined yet relaxed, sophisticated yet understated, upscale yet accessible.
Picture-perfect for creating memorable experiences and located overlooking Gore Creek, Vail Cascade is a destination where families bond, where mind, body and spirit are balanced, and where a majestic mountain backdrop is the setting for meaningful connections among families, couples, groups and adventure-seekers alike.
Vail Cascade's ideal location and breathtaking mountain surroundings create the perfect natural playground for all-season adventure. With pleasantly warm summers and cool falls, you can enjoy hiking, biking, fishing, strolling through the Villages and soaking up sun poolside. Frosty winter and springtime temperatures transform the hotel into a snowy wonderland with true ski-in/ski-out access.
Just like the hotel itself, dining at Vail Cascade is truly an event to be savored. Atwater on Gore Creek, the hotel's signature dining venue overlooking Gore Creek, fuses modern style with the region's natural elements. Locally inspired and delightfully enjoyed, Atwater serves creative American cuisine in a stylish yet comfortable environment for an exceptional dining experience.
Conveniently located at the base of Vail Mountain and along the banks of Gore Creek, Vail Cascade is 30 minutes from Eagle County Airport and less than two hours from Denver International Airport. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, at Vail Cascade you'll discover:
- True ski-in/ski-out access, with the hotel's chairlift right outside your door*
- Variety of accommodations - hotel guest rooms, suites, condos and private residences
- Ski concierge
- Aria Athletic Club & Spa - Vail's largest fitness center and award-winning spa
- The Rocky Mountains' preeminent meeting facilities, featuring 45,000 square feet of event space
- Atwater on Gore Creek - Vail's home of creative cuisine and craft beer
- Heated infinity-edge pool overlooking Gore Creek
- Three hot tubs
- Access to biking, hiking, walking trails
- Three indoor and three outdoor tennis courts
- Impeccable service and attention to detail
- Beautiful alpine surroundings
- Year-round Rocky Mountain outdoor adventure
- Complimentary shuttle from Vail Cascade to Lionshead and Vail Village
- Children's amenities and activities, including Cascade KidVenture
Traveling with your dog? Call 800.282.4183 for more information or click here to review our Dog Policy & Waiver (only applicable to hotel guest rooms).
*Chair 20 operates only during the winter and opens/closes depending on snow conditions and weather.